Jul 19, 2011

The Experiment - Day 2

Went to a House Party of some Guy I don't even know, actually I can't even remember where it was. Obviously drank way too much... the funny thing is, today I woke up in Bed with a girl I met at the party, but I can't remember how I got there. Anyways, we're planning to go out this evening to - guess what - go drinking.

Meanwhile I feel like the only thing that keeps me going is a combination of coffee, cigarettes and alcohol. Had to take a sip of whiskey in the morning to calm my stomach down, a weird feeling. It currently takes up my entire concentration just to be able to write this post...

Didn't go to work today, called in sick and luckily I don't have to go on Wednesday - it's my free day. Don't know whether thats good or bad, because when I know that I don't have to go to work I'm afraid I'm gonna overindulge myself and end up somewhere I don't want to be - but, well, this experiment has to be executed in its entirety.

17 comments:

  1. Just don't let the hospital be your final stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope that your experiment won't get you fired -.-' Good luck anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, i remember being young. We did crazy shit like this all the time. Remember waking up in a small town of sorts, about 200 miles from home, without a clue on how we got the.

    Or when going to a party with some unknown guys led to a threesome, with me and two girls of course, in some guys bathroom. I wish there was pictures of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're probably young, so keep on drinking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreeing with first comment.
    Don't do something too silly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fun but im expecting a blogpost soon about you getting fired :D #speakingofict#blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I see it´s getting worse and worse ,but hey now you got a girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Meanwhile I feel like the only thing that keeps me going is a combination of coffee, cigarettes and alcohol."
    This.
    This is my every darn summer.
    It all becomes one huge night out with lots and lots of C2H5OH.

    Also, kudos for the girl! ;)

    Following and supporting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun while you can, obviously you're pretty good at it

    ReplyDelete
  10. kinda like Hank Moody :D you had a great time keep it up I'm following you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you're on a path to self destruction buckaroo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it can't be all that bad if you woke up with a girl, well, depends on the girl I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ mark: hahaha wow no i guess i can really be happy with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. go hard brotha-obviously she likes you. or maybe she's just a total lush? either way-you're getting some, so why complian?

    ReplyDelete
  15. she's probably not a keeper but hey go have some fun right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. live your life! just dont die in a car wreck

    ReplyDelete