Sep 8, 2011

Quick Update

Had way too much to do the last few days, I just wanted to tell you guys that there will be some big new posts soon.

Also, the integral medicine actually DID work, at least it did for me!


Because I haven't got enough time to write a real post just now, I'd like to give you some compensation.
Pursuing the Trivial is a nice brand-new blog, written by someone who really knows how to make you read his posts and I have the feeling that very soon it will be quite popular. So be one of the first to see it!

10 comments:

  1. lol I'll be sure to check out that blog. Having a lot to do isn't all bad, looking forward to the new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the medicine worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that it worked and you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay chally, waiting for that post.

    ReplyDelete